Friday 1 November 2013

Key cutting in Wilmslow

Finding someone who can cut keys in Wilmslow can be quite difficult, with the usual Cobblers or heel bars cutting expensive and, in many cases, badly fitting keys. These can sometimes accelerate wear & tear on your locks ultimately requiring a lock change.

At Cusworth's, we make sure all our machinery is calibrated correctly, and we had finish each mortice key (such as Chubb or Union mortice locks), by hand ensuring the key works with the lock - not wearing it out prematurely.

Properly trained staff ensure the correct key blanks are selected, using "universal" type keyblanks are used only when absolutely necessary.

Master Locksmiths Association key cutting information

3 comments:

  1. Don't tell me the problem when I lost my keys. It causes me a great problem. After sometime my friend suggests me http://www.locksmithdenvercolorado.net/ to use and they are quite good in their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key cutting is a vital piece of security upkeep. Keys are often stolen, misplaced, lost or damaged;
    Citywest Locksmith Melbourne

    ReplyDelete